Thursday, May 6, 2010

Raison d'être

Hello, all that may or may not be reading this! I am known as Saquarry and I shall be reviewing pretty much anything that comes into my mind, from simple reviews like movies, television, video games, and the like, to more complicated reviews of books, philosophies, ideas, and other stranger thins concerning life. I'm pretty much into posting anything about anything, but I'm going to focus on the things I enjoy to snark about or things I am particularly willing to talk about at the moment.

My whole reason for doing this is twofold: Primarily I just want to talk about stuff in general, feeling that it's a pretty awesome feeling to give my own opinion on whatever thing I'm giving my opinion on, and secondarily, my opinion is usually in the minority. Most people do not think like I do or have remotely similar thoughts or ideas. It makes it easier for me to be kind of unique whilst talking about all the different things I could talk about.

I'll try to get at least one review up every week, posting whenever I get the chance. Hopefully you who read this also enjoy it.

My first review will be posted very soon. Good day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment