Friday, January 25, 2013

New Blog!



Hey, anybody looking at this post!

I have a new blog, completely unrelated to this review blog! I am taking fanfictions and analyzing them, infusing them with humor, and pointing out where they have ultimately failed. These are generally going to be different fanfictions with wildly different ideas. Some of them, like my first post, involve a completely hardcore fanfiction with no value beyond that, but others may involve really cruddy fanfictions that have nothing to offer at all.

Anyway, this is a mature blog with mature content, just pointing that out. My first post is all about a KotOR fanfic called "Mauling the Meatbag" involving Bastila and HK, both out of character. I should have a new post up every week.

I hope people like it! Give me feedback if you have any!

Also, I have a new ACTUAL review coming out either tonight or sometime this weekend. Something unrelated to fandoms, Homestuck, or (hopefully) being annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment